Saturday, November 21, 2015

New Beginnings

So...previous to this post, this blog has been used mostly for my literary arts class. The posts have been pretty dang cheesy and they make me want to hide under a rock. However, I am going to leave them on because they are a little bit like journal entries and I know that someday I will want to look back and laugh at them. Anyways from here on out I am going to dedicate this blog to everything that I would want to do but was too scared to do previously. It will be the place to get out of my comfort zone a little bit and experiment with some things. I am decidedly not a writer so bear with me while we try to make sense of the future posts. I don't think anyone actually reads this anymore, so this will kind of be my journal. I will not use any real names in the stories I tell just in case I get famous and have some embarrassing confrontations to deal with. So without further ado let me tell ya'll about the stories I have to tell...

                                                                       ♥/ Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment