Saturday, November 21, 2015

Life as I know it

I'm going to tell you about my life in this post, so if you want to know all about me read on. If you get bored out of your mind with these posts (like me ;)) then feel no obligation to read this and skip this post all together. Alright. I was born and raised in Utah. I am the youngest of thirteen children. No my parents were not polygamists. All were natural babies except one who we adopted. I'm a member of the LDS church. Now I know what you are probably thinking...the question that everyone asks "Camilla, what was it like being the youngest of so many children?" Actually you probably weren't thinking that but I'm going to tell you anyway. As a little child I hated it. I was not spoiled (Actually I was) I thought that all my siblings hated me and I was always feeling sorry for myself and all that. But now that I'm older and wiser (lol) I realize that I actually had a freaking good family life. Christmases at our house beat any other celebrations that anyone has ever had. If I could re live any moment in my life, it would probably be those carefree days of my childhood. I was home schooled as a child. I was expelled from the first Junior High I went to. Then I was home schooled again. I had  have a problem with rules. The real reason rules are there are to break them. If I'm not the one making the rules (for myself...I don't care what other people do, I'm not a crazy power hungry future Hitler) I have a really hard time following them. Now before you all start freaking out and telling me that rules are there for my own good and all that ish, I know that, I just believe that people can be taught in a way that you can trust them to make their own rules. Of course there is a need for basic rules and guidelines in a time and a place. But when people are so controlling and they have a rule for literally. everything. it just kills me. Okay we're done with that rant.  I am the favorite aunt of 15 nieces and nephews. They all love me because I'm awesome. And that's all I'm going to write for now because I am so sick.

                                                              ♥/Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment