Wednesday, February 10, 2016

TBT



 I was looking back on some old photos of the adventures that I have had in the past years, and I found some pretty good low quality pictures of some high quality times. 

Every summer we go out to my uncles ranch to help with the annual cattle roundup. This is by far one of my favorite family activities.  We go and "round up" the cattle that have been grazing on the mountain all summer and bring them in for the winter. While we usually use horses for the actual "roundup" I'm not gonna say we didn't waste some time going illegal speeds on the mountains dirt roads. And can we just take a moment to recognize that I have a pink cowboy hat in these pictures. I want that. Right now.

I think I didn't realize that there was a date/time stamp


Look how artistic this picture is :)



Whoever let me drive this boat was insane. I'm pretty sure I ran over like 75 ducks...



Tubing was pretty dang fun tho.

So I was in this play. I was Mulan. Note to self. Don't ever dye your hair black... :/





 Although these pictures aren't perfect, and I have Hurricane Hannah hair, the summer of 2012 made some of the greatest memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment